There are times though, when I have a bit more motivation to clean. The more of these happening at the same time, the more likely I am to clean:
- when guests are coming over
- when I get some cool new cleaning product
- when someone tells me about their awesome cleaning routine
- when I've put it on my New Years resolution list
- when it's just plain disgusting, and possible a health hazard
My sister in law shared with me her great cleaning system which I've used with good success in the past. It is basically a 2 week cleaning schedule, where every day you take one task. It ends up being about 20 minutes of cleaning a day (beyond the daily basics, like doing the dishes). And your house stays a consistent level of clean.
I also prefer using natural products. Check out the links below the pictures for great cleaning ideas.
Do you have any cleaning motivation you can share?